Thursday
Oct162014

Live 'Gamecentral Podcast' Tonight on Twitch! 19:30 GMT

Hi guys!

This week we're attempting something a bit different, and it's almost certainly doomed to fail!

We're going to be broadcasting this week's podcast live on Twitch.tv then uploading the podcast tonight so that all of you who can't watch live can listen as usual tomorrow morning.

We're hoping it all goes well, but there's a good chance something will go wrong and you can be there to experience it! Twitch chat will be live and you can talk to us as the show is going on, so come and watch the Gamecentral Podcast LIVE!

Watch live video from GameBanter on www.twitch.tv