Monday
Jan132014

Double Fine's 'Broken Age: Act One' Releases Tomorrow

There's your confirmation! If, like me, you Kickstarted this game (and after the amount of money they got, odds are you did) then this has been a long time coming, especially after the footage that was showed at the VGX's! I had been trying to stay away from details as much as I could, but what they showed at that "award show" blew my socks off. The complete segment is embedded below. Even if you saw it live you should watch it again... Then get super pumped you get to play it tomorrow!