Saturday
May242014

Incredibly Easy Giveaway To Win 9 PC Games [closed]

Update: Giveaway is now over! Good luck to everyone who got their entry in. Stay tuned to Twitter tomorrow to see if you've won!

Yep, I'm doing a giveaway! It's an easy one too, all you have to do to enter is retweet the tweet below before Midnight(GMT) on Monday.

"But Gareth!" I hear you cry, "Why would I bother entering your incredibly difficult giveaway if you won't even tell me what the prizes are?!"

Whoah! Calm down there! I was getting to that! Obviously I'm aware that "9 PC Games" just isn't a big enough prize for you to even consider jumping through the complex hoop of clicking "Retweet" on a single tweet, your time is worth more than going through all of that for just "9 PC Games" that could be literally ANY shitty old collection of games! I hear you, you want to know what you're risking your oh-so-important Twitter-cred for... So here are your prizes:

  • Risen

  • Risen 2: Dark Waters

  • Sacred 2: Gold Edition

  • Sacred Citadel

  • Metro 2033

  • Saints Row 2

  • Saints Row: The Third + Full DLC Pack

  • Dead Island: GOTY Edition

  • Dead Island Riptide - The Complete Edition

There! You happy now?! So there are your prizes, yours for the low, low price of 1 retweet. Like I said, all you have to do is hit retweet on the tweet above BEFORE Midnight(GMT) on Monday and you're automatically entered to win. The winner will be picked at random, and at the time of writing this post there's only been 7 entries, so you probably have pretty damn good odds, compared to most giveaways out there!

Good luck, guys!

See that?! You could be playing that, if you enter the giveaway!

Reader Comments (1)

Fingers crossed @zoqyblog
May 25, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRichard Randall