Thursday
Mar062014

ACTUAL 'Watch Dogs' Release Date Announced In New Trailer - May 27th

A few days ago, you may recall, a story hit the internet about an alleged June 30th release date for Watch Dogs. I think it's fair to say, that release date is wrong. May 27th is your confirmed release date, and here's a shiny new trailer for you to enjoy.

As a side note, I think this is a bad trailer, and makes the game look unoriginal as fuck... If you were wondering.