« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 42 - Halo (And Thanks For All The Fish) | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 40 - Ramble On »
Thursday
Nov062014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 41 - Going CommanDon

The Three Gamigos (like Amigos but pronounced like GAME-me-goes... good stuff that) are back and we've plenty to talk about this week. We discuss the smaller Xbox One that's almost certainly in production; the Oculus Rift's sooner-than-expected launch; the potential advantages that playing GTA V in first-person mode might have and Smash Bros Wii U getting a new release date. Plus much more, but you already knew that.

For our 'Feature' this week we've managed to convince James "Hawkie" Lawrence to grace the podcast again, and despite Rob's best efforts to incite "beef" between James and Gareth, he still manages to fill us in on the finer points of the Evolved alpha that happened this past week.

Then in 'What Have We Been Playing' we talk about Don's love life (ofcourse) before moving on to Shadow of Mordor and Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 before Gareth and Rob talk about how and why the Call of Duty series has now turned into one of the freshest, most original gaming experiences on the market! Yeah, you read that right! So if you want to experience that conversation (and I think you do), there's only one place you're going to hear it: On this week's Gamecentral Podcast!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 41 - Going CommanDon

My response is on my own website »