« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 7 - Fluoride The Lightning | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 5 - Noses Are Red, Hedgehogs Are Blue »
Thursday
Feb202014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 6 - All Business

We forgo the retro game this week as we've got more than enough to talk about!

We talk about Irrational Games shutting down, Doom making a return and indulge ourselves with a bit of Nintendo talk. Our guest this week runs a successful independent video game shop, so naturally, we grill him a good grilling.

(Our apologies about the sound quality, but unfortunately we don't control the internet... Yet)

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 6 - All Business

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    L’idée d’entreprise est un certain concept qui est fait à des fins commerciales, ayant pour but de réaliser un profit. À première vue, c’est tellement difficile de comprendre à quel point telle ou telle idée commerciale est prometteuse ou non.

My response is on my own website »