« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 11 - Boiler Room Brawl | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 9 - Fine Dining »
Thursday
Mar202014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 10 - Don With The Wind

We're into double figures with this week's episode, and to celebrate we do absolutely nothing out of the ordinary! No retro game this week though, as our guest Don Goss popped down to a BAFTA event last week and got to play some hotly anticipated titles ahead of release.

Infamous: Second Son, Earth Defence Force 2025, Pokemon: Link Battle, Japan, Batmobile arcade games and more, only on this week's heart-pounding, pulse-racing, uneven-number-of-testicles episode of the Gamecentral Podcast!

 (Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 10 - Don With The Wind

My response is on my own website »