« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 16 - Super Marovidios Bros. | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 14 - In A World... »
Thursday
Apr242014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 15 - Cap 'Em And Shank 'Em!

Our podcast is now old enough to watch the Matrix without adult supervision, but unfortunately it doesn't have time for that because it has to fill you in on the latest news from the world of video games!

Hearthstone, South Park and the future of Call of Duty all get talked about this week, as well as some new games hitting our consoles soon and the results of the Classic FM Hall Of Fame. Oh, and don't worry, we wouldn't forget about Gareth Versus Guy!

Try to contain your excitement!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 15 - Cap 'Em And Shank 'Em!

My response is on my own website »