« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 20 - The Big Two Zero | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 19 - Intense Flow »
Thursday
May222014

Lights, Banter, Action! - Godzilla

It's the first ever episode of our bonus podcast devoted to only the biggest film releases. The biggest hit at the box office this week was Godzilla, and we're here to let you know if it's worth your time and money. Gareth is joined by regular Gamecentral Podcast guest Don Goss to review one of the summer's most anticipated movies, but does it live up to the hype?

Afterwards, Gareth and Don go into spoilers and talk specifics, so if you've already seen the film be sure to stick around, and feel free to join in the discussion via Twitter (@Gamebanter), email (Gazzum@GameBanter.co.uk) or the comments section.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen to it in your browser)

Lights, Banter, Action! - Godzilla

My response is on my own website »