« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 33 - Urine For A Treat | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 31 - Re-Revengeance »
Thursday
Aug282014

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 32 - Don It Yourself

We manage to dig up a surprising amount of news this week, including Amazon buying Twitch out from under Google's nose; Super Smash Bros details getting leaked; and even a Pokemon fighting game made by the team behind Tekken! All that and much more in this week's news.

Then we discuss what we've been playing this week. Guild Wars 2, Trials, and Borderlands 2 for Vita get talked about before Gareth and Don have an argument about Tomb Raider... And then another one about Mario Kart 8.

Plus, don't miss this week's music section for a taste of the latest soundtrack from Super Meat Boy composer Danny Baranowsky. It's a winner of an episode! So come join us, won't you?

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 32 - Don It Yourself

My response is on my own website »