« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 88 - Treat or Treat | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 86 - The Music of 2015 »
Saturday
Oct312015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 87 - Halo Ween

Do you like... scary podcasts?

Happy Halloween everyone! Yes it's the scariest day of the year, which means that by default, this podcast is the SCARIEST podcast of the year!

It's been a while since the first proper episode, but Gareth and Don are here to take you through the past 3 week's worth of news and games with the level of charisma and personality you've come to expect from us.

Halo 5 is out this week and Microsoft have been talking about a possible PC port of the game; Metal Gear Solid V's day-one sales figures have been announced (and they're not bad); Arkham Knight is finally available to buy again for PC owners; and Harmonix employees have been found posting positive reviews for Rock Band 4 on Amazon. All of that plus news about Resident Evil 4 for Wii U, Shigeru Miyamoto's "Goldeneye", EA ruling out HD remakes, and an idea for the next Zelda from Don that might just blow your motherfucking mind!

Plus, loads more! 3 weeks(ish) worth of news!

After some delightful music, we move onto talking about the games that have been occupying our disk drives and and anal cavities. We've got Destiny, Journey, Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD, League of Legends, and the Star Wars Battlefront beta on our minds, and we want to tell you about them.

Have a lovely and responsible Halloween weekend, and hopefully you don't find this episode too terrifying. Too horrifying. Too... SCARY?...

BOO!

Ha! Gotcha!

Get in touch with us on Twitter @Gamebanter, or send us an email at Podcast@Gamebanter.co.uk to let us know!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 87 - Halo Ween

My response is on my own website »