« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 65 - Dave New World | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 63 - Batmam »
Friday
May012015

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 64 - Driveable

According to Rob we're in a game drought right now, but somehow that hasn't stopped us putting out a full length, meaty podcast for you to enjoy!

In news this week we explore all the week's happenings, including stories about Just Cause 3, Valve's brief experiment of enabling paid mods for Skyrim, Silent Hills and its tragic cancellation, and Batman: Arkham Knight's silly Season Pass price. Those stories are just the tip of the iceberg though, it's a news section stuffed to bursting!

In our Feature this week we test the common theory that video game store employees don't know anything about games by ringing up various stores around England and seeing how they answer Rob's inquiries. How will the game store employees do? The answer may shock and disturb you!

Then we wrap it all up with a short, leisurely stroll through the valley of What Have We Been Playing!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 64 - Driveable

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Response: planetsresume
    All the episodes of the drivable podcast are working so smoothly. I’m temptingly waiting for the twisting part to be arrived in that show. Overall, the performance of all the guys in that is so amazing and really appreciable for doing the clean job.

My response is on my own website »