« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 95 - Be Our Guessed | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 93 - Game of the Year 2015 »
Tuesday
Jan122016

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 94 - Two Thousand And Sixteen

2015 is over and done with, and now it's time to get back to what we do best! We just have to remember what that is...

Oh yeah, news!

We have a confirmed launch date and price for the Oculus Rift (and it's not cheap); Psychonauts 2 is definitely a thing that's definitely happening; and Activision has bought the Major League Gaming esports organization. This news plus news on Watch_Dogs 2, the next Assassin's Creed, Scalebound, Just Cause 3, and more! Plus your industry-breaking dose of Hot Goss Ip, as always.

Don may not be with us in voice, but he's with us in spirit... and pre-recorded voice, to tell us what he's been playing, and it's not Destiny! This is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill! And as Christmas has come and gone we've got our Christmas hauls to talk about, including: Fallout 4, Dark Souls, Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, WWE 2k16 and lots more to cover on top of that.

It's bloody freezing, so put your earmuffs on, slide your earphones on underneath them, and let us make your chilly winter trips that little bit more enjoyable! Unless we have Guy back on ofcourse, in which case tear the ear phones out and throw your phone as far as you can, whilst running in the opposite direction.

Happy new year!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 94 - Two Thousand And Sixteen

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    I like such blogs that represent the game center postcard. By the way the blog is nice as it is written at the end of 2015 and was written for the new offers and prospers and promising life of this year I mean 2016.

My response is on my own website »