« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 105 - Gladiatorcentral | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 103 - Underwhelmed »
Sunday
May222016

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 104 - Lord of the Flies

Our main event this week is Rob's review of Uncharted 4, a game he was looking forward to so much that he missed the recording of last week's podcast rather than miss playing it for an hour! With anticipation through the roof, what will Rob make of Nathan Drake's final adventure?

But before we get onto that, we need to fill you in on the week's news! Disney is ceasing production of Infinity for good; the NX will apparently be like neither the WiiU or the 3DS; Mass Effect Andromeda has been delayed until 2017; and Star Trek Online is coming to consoles! All that plus news about the Overwatch Beta from last week, Modern Warfare Trilogy, Pokken Tournament, Street Fighter 5, and the upcoming slate of video game movies that we have to "look forward" to.

Then, it's not all Uncharted 4 in "What Have We Been Playing," there's also talk of Destiny, Galak-Z, Starcraft 2 and Dead Star. But let's be honest, you're only here for Rob talking about Uncharted 4.

Incidently, you may be wondering why this episode's title isn't Uncharted 4 related in any way. There's a reason for that, but to find out you'll just have to listen to this week's episode of the award-wanting Gamecentral Podcast!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 104 - Lord of the Flies

References (3)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    Response: Link2SD For PC
  • Response
    I have noticed myself more active and sharp minded after playing video games. And i have also read about it on the internet and i got surprised that gaming can make us happy. And i believe that there is not any other single thing that can make us very happy rather ...
  • Response
    Response: popular last names

My response is on my own website »