« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 107 - Remasterbation | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 105 - Gladiatorcentral »
Sunday
Jun122016

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 106 - lEak3

T'was the podcast before E3 and all through the 'net, every good announcement was being leaked, we're willing to bet.

Yes, E3 is in just a few short days, but don't worry, if you've managed to keep your virgin eyes pure or E3 leaks then our comprehensive AND SPOILER FREE news section is for you! We'll be avoiding the herd of elephants in the room and bringing you news of Videogame Nation being cancelled by Challenge; Resident Evil 5 Remastered headed to current gen consoles for nice and cheap; Fallout 4 mods proving to be very popular on console; and Minecraft passing another sales milestone. all of that plus stories on WWE 2K17, Elite Dangerous, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Telltale's upcoming Batman adventure game, X-Com 2, Destiny, and vaginas.

Ofcourse we'd just be being mean if we neglected to bring your your weekly helpings of Hot Goss Ip and video game music, so rest assured you won't be leaving this week's podcast with an empty stomach.

Then instead of talking about what we've been playing, we devote the last section of this week's podcast to the multitude of E3 leaks. Those of you who already know about them can hear what we think about what's been announced, but those that want to avoid the E3 spoilers should stop listening before the final section. Still listen to the music though... Please... Please listen to my music segment. Please.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 106 - lEak3

References (2)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

My response is on my own website »