« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 111 - The Breath of Kitty Powers | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 109 - It's a Girl! »
Sunday
Mar052017

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 110 - Smack My Switch Up

Hey! You there! Have you heard the good word of our lord and saviour Nintendo, and his son the Switch? No? Then let us fill you in!

Yes the Switch is now out and Nintendo sent us some early hardware to give you our honest first impressions (disclaimer: No they didn't, and no we don't.)

There's still a wad of Ellery-Ip, a clump of video game music, and an ejaculation of What Have We Been Playing to sink your teeth into on this week's episode too, featuring talk of Ghost Recon Wildlands, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 3, Hitman, Yakuza Zero and Resident Evil 4.

See, plenty to enjoy for all you Nintendo haters out there! Though if you don't like Nintendo then please do not listen to our podcast.

The Gamecentral Podcast, sponsored by Nintendo Switch!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 110 - Smack My Switch Up

My response is on my own website »