« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 115 - Bananas | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 113 - Mastication »
Tuesday
May022017

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 114 - More Professional

Okay, playtime's over, time to turn this into the professional, serious podcast it was always meant to be.

This week we talk about our disbelief of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's review scores, Nintendo Switch sales, the New Nintendo 2DS XL, and Call of Duty: WWII.

Then in What Have We Been Playing we've got, amongst other things, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Sherlock Holmes, and the talk of the video game town: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds.

No frills, just some good, old fashioned, serious, professional video game discourse...

...ish.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 114 - More Professional

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

My response is on my own website »