« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 119 - Aven Stavens | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 117 - Nier, Far, Wherever You Are »
Sunday
Jun252017

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 118 - RE3cap 2017

This week we only have one thing on our minds: E3 2017.

Even though it's after work on a Friday, we go through each of the press conferences and point out our high(and low)lights, which we're sure every listener will agree with 100%.

All that plus, ofcourse, your weekly pinch of deals, and splash of video game music.

#E3

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 118 - RE3cap 2017

My response is on my own website »