« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 138 - Unrealistic Ammo | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 136 - HitFalloutMan 726 »
Tuesday
Dec252018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 137 - Red Dead Contention

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Joyous Tuesday!

We're here to keep you company over the festive period, and to make sure that you have something to listen to while the rest of your family plays charades downstairs.

On this episode we've got a review of Smash Bros. Ultimate from a decades long Smash Bros fan!

We also have the latestish news for you from the world of video games and beyond: Sonic's creepy man legs. The Spiderman's new clothes. Dave's big announcement. Only the biggest news for you on this glorious day!

We've also got the usual music segment for you, and a brand new segment starting this week!

But the main event is a dicussion about Red Dead Redemption 2. Words will be said, voices will be raised, and Rockstar's latest release will be argued about. Is it good, or is it utter garbage? Let's find out together!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 137 - Red Dead Contention

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

Reader Comments (1)

It’S Nice Information I Like Your Content. If Someone Interested To Outerwear Take A Look Of Red Dead Redemption 2 Brown Jacket at usaleatherjackets.
May 29, 2019 | Unregistered Commenteralbert

My response is on my own website »