« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 131 - McDonalds' Milkshake Machine | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 129 - Like, Share, Subscribe »
Thursday
Mar292018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 130 - What Remains

2 podcasts in 1 month?!? Only just, but it happened!

This episode we're talking about people dying to cinema seats; PUBG Mobile; BAFTA nominations; good serial killer catchphrases; and Luigi's massive penis.

We've also got your usual weekly segments and then Dave talks about Sea of Thieves. A new release?! Believe it or not, yes!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 130 - What Remains

My response is on my own website »