« Gamecentral Podcast: E3 2018 - EA Press Conference | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 132 - Rob of War »
Tuesday
Jun052018

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 133 - Leak Spin

E3 is almost upon us and that means leaks! Game leaks aplenty will feature in this week's news section, with titles like Borderlands 3, Forza Horizon 5 and Rage 2 getting leaked ahead of the biggest 3 days of the video game calendar. Plus announcements ahead of the big show like Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, 2 new Pokemon games and Fallout 76!

But that's not all we have for you this episode, as we also cover the current goings on in the Console War, then we've got a spot of video game music for you before finishing up with some talk of the games we've been playing including Dead Rising 4 and Monster Hunter: World!

Expect a few podcasts this weekend for the big show. It's E3, baby!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 133 - Leak Spin

My response is on my own website »