« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 142 - Crapcom | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 140 - The Last Of Us To Play The Last Of Us »
Saturday
Mar162019

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 141 - Photographics

It's time for another episode of the best(ish) longest(ish) running podcast(ish) of all(ish) time!

This time we're talking about Nintendo Labo VR, how shit the designs in Pokemon Shield & Sword will be, Pokemon Go but for Harry Potter, and the Rape Day controversy at Valve.

We also tell you some stuff you didn't know, give you some amazing video game music to enjoy, and shoot the shit as usual!

And we even find some time to talk about Apex Legends and how we think it measure up to Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Enjoy!

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 141 - Photographics

My response is on my own website »