« Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 144 - DE3 Stranding | Main | Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 142 - Crapcom »
Tuesday
May142019

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 143 - Sonic Beatbox Dubstep Remix

HEY GUYS, DID YOU HEAR THAT THERE'S A NEW SONIC FILM COMING OUT?!?!

...Predictably, we'll be talking about how shit it looked, just like everyone else! The fruit is low hanging, but it demands to be picked.

But that's not all in terms of video game film news, because Rob has seen Detective Pikachu and he has the definitive verdict for you!

We also discuss the ongoing epidemic of poor labour practices in the gaming industry, the latest Smash Bros. DLC, Epic Games' newest studio purchase, and Sony's announcements made during their recent "State of Play".

And, ofcourse, we play you some lovely video game music before we discuss what we've been playing these past weeks, featuring God of War, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Last Guardian and more!

"Got to go fast!" right guys? Haha, what an inevitably great film.

(Right-click the file and select "Save as" to download it, or left-click to listen in your browser)

Gamecentral Podcast: Episode 143 - Sonic Beatbox Dubstep Remix

My response is on my own website »