Monday
Oct102011

Trailer Round-up - Week of 3rd October 2011 - Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Trailer Of The week this week is for Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. I mean, that trailer contains a song called "He's Frank" and 2 lyrics, repeated ad-nauseum. It's a Dead Rising game alright.

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Frank's Back

Frank West is here to kill zombies and chew bubble gum... and I've never seen him chew bubblegum

WWE All Stars 3D - 2 Generations, 1 Ring

Who doesn't love old-school wrestling promos!

War Of The Worlds - Patrick Stewart In A Park

Looks interesting!

Modern Warfare 3 - "Redemption Trailer"

Ofcourse I had to post this, I think it looks a bit average personally though. We'll find out soon.

Self-Defence Training Camp - Knees To The Face

The most violent game of the year? Just maybe!

Saints Row: The Third - Mascot Juggling

This game knows exactly the direction it's going in. I love it!

Dead Or Alive 5 - Extended Trailer

KO indeed!

Need For Speed: The Run - Gameplay

The cars look good... the faces do not!

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Ezio Is Old

Right at the bottom. Where it belongs!