Sunday
Nov272011

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 21st November 2011 - Serious Sam 3: BFE, Spec Ops: The Line and Final Fantasy XIII-2

Trailer Of The Week is Serious Sam 3: BFE. The game looks mental, and genuinely fun a way Duke Nukem: Forever could only have dreamt of.

Serious Sam 3: BFE - It's Kicking Off In Egypt

Who doesn't want to fire cannon balls at headless, screaming kamikaze bombers?

Battlefield Heroes - Capture The Flag

Considering this game is free, you can't really complain.

Spec Ops: The Line - Themes And Choices

I really like this trailer, it sets a really cool tone and sticks in your mind.

Mario Kart 7 - Ways To Play

I still think this game looks utterly pointless, but here's a trailer

Fortune Street - "What The Hell Is Fortune Street?!?" Trailer

Marionopoly?...

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Battle Of Valhalla

It's kicking off!