Sunday
Dec182011

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 12th December 2011 - Heaps Of VGA Trailers: Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Alan Wake and More!

Trailer Of The Week is Mass Effect 3, because it's Mass Effect 3. MASS EFFECT 3!!!

VGA 2011 Trailers

Mass Effect 3 - Exclusive Trailer

I think this shit looks awesome.... surprisingly

The Amazing Spiderman - Full Gameplay Reveal

Provided these robots won't be the only bad guys in the game, there's unbelievable potential here!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Patriots - Reveal Trailer

I dunno how into Rainbow Six's gameplay I am, but this is a pretty cool trailer

Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron - Exclusive Trailer

This looks more brutal than most realistic FPSs. Impressive.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Exclusive Trailer

Here's hoping the game's not too shrunken down due to it's XBLA status.

Command & Conquer: Generals 2 - Reveal Teaser

I have no opinion on the C&C series, nor do I know if this gives away anything or not... My bad.

Fortnite - Exclusive Reveal

Apparently somewhere inbetween Minecraft and tower defense lies Fortnite. I've no idea.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD - The Warehouse Is Back

Warehouse was pretty awesome back in the day, here's hoping it still is.

Diablo 3 - Exclusive Intro Cinematic

Yout turn on the game, you get this.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Exclusive Trailer

...Or TTTT as it shall henceforth be known

The Last Of Us - Exclusive Debut Trailer

Looks interesting, hopefully the tone it sets will put it above the usual zombie game.

Hitman: Absolution - 47 Apparently REALLY Liked That Girl

Killing dozens of inept guards with the Ballers? I'm in.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - "Return Of The Ripper"

I don't know how much I actually wanna play this, but I sure as hell wanna watch all the crazy cutscenes!

Bioshock Infinite - Exclusive Trailer

I didn't like the gameplay in Bioshock, hopefully this will change it up enough to make me happy.

The Rest Of The Week

Darksiders II - Death Takes The Reigns

The first Darksiders was ace, I can't see this being any worse.

Gotham City Impostors - Honor Batman With Cardboard And Explosives

Okay, so now instead of thinking this looks like a novelty, I just genuinely think this looks awesome,

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Catch Up With some Familiar Faces

Leon! Sold!

I Am Alive - Follow The Rules Of Survival

I'm interested to see how this turns out. It's ambitious if nothing else.