Sunday
Dec042011

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 28th November 2011 - Serious Sam 3: BFE, Battlefield 3, Fez and Resident Evil: Revelations

Trailer Of The Week goes to Serious Sam 3: BFE. It's hard for me to explain it, you'll just have to see it for yourself, I guess.

Serious Sam 3: BFE - "The Hard Sell"

The game scores alot of points with me for things like this.

Gunpoint - Rewire Your way To Success

Am I the only one that thinks this looks awesome?!?

Star Wars: The Old Republic - The Jedi Consular

Not sure what I make of Old Republic, but a Star Wars trailer is a Star Wars trailer.

Battlefield 3 - Gulf Of Oman Map Debut

Kill dudes from the front of a bulldozer? That'll do me!

Gotham City Impostors - Citizens Take Up Crime

Early nominee for weirdest game of 2012 is based on a pretty awesome concept

World Of Warcraft - Dragons Blacken The Sky

Welcome back... to World Of Skyrim! ...I mean, Warcraft!

Fez - Another Moving Screenshot

Fez may have been delayed, but I haven't forgotten about it!

House: Episode 5 - House Versus Horse

This... Umm, I'm unsure...

Resident Evil: Revelations - 3D Zombies On The Loose

I'm shocked how much like a proper Resident Evil game this looks. Impressed, even!