Wednesday
May112011

Daily News - 11th May 2011 - Portal 2 and Soul Calibur V

Valve Release Portal 2 Authoring Tools To Everyone

So far the tools are in beta but if you've ever taken a look at a Portal puzzle and thought "I could do better than this!" Then now you can. While you can get this right now, bear in mind it's not the finished version so expect a few bugs here and there. You can find it in the "tools" tab on Steam.

Childsplay!

Soul Calibur V Is A Thing That's Happening

I loved Soul Calibur 2, it had Link in it and everything! But any Soul Calibur before or since, for whatever reason, didn't tickle my fancy at all (even with Darth Vader and Yoda in them), so imagine my (sarcastic) delight at hearing about a fifth entry in the series! The game will take place 17 years after SCIV and follow the story of Patroklos, Sophitia's son. Expect some old characters and some new and then expect Soul Calibur's fighting system and I imagine you've pretty much got the entire game figured out in your head but if you must have a visual aide, take a look at the god-awful trailer below.

Reader Comments (1)

I hate to say it, but yeah, that trailer is shockingly bad. I'm gonna get Soul Calibur 4 soon, so by the time 5 comes out i'll be up to date with the series.

May 13, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterKENZI199