Tuesday
May312011

Daily Lack Of News 2011 - 28th-30th May 2011 - Newsless Weekend... BUT Week-old EDF Trailer!!!

It's been a slow ass weekend for games (which suits me just fine because I've got Starcraft 2 and L.A. Noire to play!) so I'm sorry I haven't updated the site in a few days.

I was going to write a full review for Lego Star Wars III but I don't think I can motivate myself when L.A. Noire is just sitting in my Xbox waiting to be finished. I might do it in work tomorrow, but don't tell anybody...

And so, without further ado, here's that EDF trailer a week after it came out. Dropped a ball there. Yes I did.