Monday
May092011

Daily Lack Of News - 8th May 2011

Sorry guys, it's been a while since I checked for news and didn't find anything. Sunday's aren't the most active on the news front I suppose...

...Maybe I need to start planning out an article to write on Sundays, they're usually the day lacking in news. I'll work on that, I've only been doing this for a month so it's a learning process. Early doors.