Friday
Jun102011

Daily News - 8th/9th June 2011 - Trailers Galore!

There is WAY too much stuff coming out of E3 right now to do a daily news of the top few things, so instead I'm gonna try and post every new trailer I can from coming from the show. I don't expect to get them all but I'll get the ones that matter. Enjoy, and look forward to the next year in gaming, it's gonna be a doosie!

God Of War: Origins

Halo 4

Battlefield 3: Multiplayer Trailer

Star Wars: Old Republic