Sunday
Jun122011

Post E3 Daily Lack Of News - 11th June 2011 - Lego Star Wars III Review

So as the collective gaming community takes a well-deserved rest after the madness that is E3, the news starts to dry up. I'll start poking through the best stuff from E3 soon, but until I do, I found a review for Lego Star Wars III I forgot I had written!

I wrote it in work on a really slow day and just forgot all about it, so if you guys like obsolete reviews of games that have been out for 3 months, then enjoy! Otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Have a great rainy Sunday!

Is that a Hitler salute?....