Tuesday
Jun072011

Daily News - 6th/7th June 2011 - Nintendo Press-Conference At 5pm!

There's just one press conference left now, and that's Nintendo. With Nintendo set to show off their new home console it's gonna be a belter! Also, expect me to round everything up later on (hopefully) tonight if I can pull myself away from Starcraft and TV for long enough...

Nintendo - 5.00pmE3 Press Conference

If they show a new Smash Bros I will EXPLODE!!!