Monday
Aug012011

My Apologies - Business As Usual Tomorrow

Really sorry for the lack of updates guys but I moved house today, hence the lack of updates over the weekend. Tomorrow after heaps of unpacking has happened we'll find out together what the past few days' gaming news has been. Can't wait! See you tomorrow!

This is pretty much how I feel right now!