Thursday
Aug112011

Daily News - 10th August 2011 - Assassin's Creed and Steam Trading

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Beta For Your PS3 Only

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is due out next year, and will follow the story of Ezio as he reaches old age. The game will bring back Brotherhood's cat-and-mouse multiplayer mode and, like Brotherhood, the beta will be exclusive to PS3. The beta will feature several character types and modes, like Manhunt and Artifact Assault. I didn't play Brotherhood so I've no idea if any of the things they've said will be in the beta are new or not, but you can see the full list of the content in the beta below:

Characters:

  • The Sentinel
  • The Vanguard
  • The Guardian
  • The Vizier
  • The Thespian
  • The Deacon
  • The Bombardier
  • The Trickster
  • The Champion

Maps:

  • Knight’s Hospital
  • Antioch
  • Constantinople

Mode:

  • Wanted
  • Manhunt
  • Deathmatch
  • Artifact Assault

And Ubisoft say that's "just a sample" of the content that will be in the actual game. Get excited assassin's Creed fans, and I'll just sit here play LoL...

I hope he falls...

Another Beta, This Time It's "Steam Trading"

Got a game on your Steam account that you don't want? Want to trade it with a friend for another game or a sweet in-game item? Well, now Steam will let you! Not sure why you'd want to do it, but it's always nice to have the option... isn't it?

If nothing else I like the simplicity of the interface