Sunday
Aug212011

Trailer Round-Up - Week of 14th August 2011 - Lollipop Chainsaw, Asura's Wrath, Arkham City and more!

Hi guys, so I don't know if you noticed but it tends to get a little bare around here on the weekends, what with everyone not going into work and either reporting or making news, so I had an idea to give you something to whittle a few minutes out of your Sunday. Welcome to the trailer round-up, where I will pick the coolest trailers of the week and slap them on here for your perusal. I thought it up a few days ago when I added a trailer for Owlboy to the daily News. I felt kind of weird about it, because, well, it wasn't news, it was just a trailer I thought looked good, so I figure from now on I'll kill 2 birds with one stone and get a post out on sundays whilst still being able to showcase a few of the lesser known games that are in the works. and so, without further ado, the round-up!

Batman: Arkham City - Welcome Mr Freeze!

Have an ice day... (not proud of myself)

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - 6 New Characters Kick The Shit Out Of Each Other

This trailer makes the game look good, but I promise you, it's not (although admittedly it still looks sexy as hell)

Asura's Wrath - Gameplay

Oh. My. God. Yes. Put. It. In. My. Eyes.

Lollipop Chainsaw - Zombie Death And Rainbows

Scantily clad cheerleader with chainsaw is the new bald space marine (fingers crossed!)

UFC Undisputed 3 - New And Improved

Sounds like they're making changes in all the right places, here's hoping for a better sequel than the last one.

Ridge Racer Unbounded - Create And Destroy

Let's hope the editor is versatile enough that your city will feel unique

Dark Souls - Monsters A-plenty!

Dark Souls is the sequel to Demons Souls, and as such terrifies me with it's very existence, love me a good CG monster though!

Rock Of Ages - Rock Beats Everything

BEST TRAILER!

Burnout: Crash - Crash, Slam, Burn

I wasn't sold on this idea at first, but it looks okay enough