Sunday
Aug282011

Trailer Round-Up - Week of 21st August 2011 - Battlefield 3, Counter Strike: GO and Gears Of War 3

Battlefield 3 definitely gets the trailer of the week this week, it looks absolutely spectacular.

Battlefield 3 - Caspian Border Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

The game looks like the greatest game ever made. Every new trailer blows me away.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies On The Moon!

This is great, I can't not like it

Rage - Gearhead Vault Gameplay Trailer

The game looks pretty good, I'll definitely be renting it

Counter Stike: Global Assault - First Look

The first trailer for CS:GO. Looks like Counter Strike!

Serious Sam: Double D - Mental Gun!

Ignore the prick, and look at that mental gun!!!

Driver: San Francisco - Shift Out Of Crashes

Looks like an interesting gameplay mechanic, can't wait to try it out!

Gears Of War 3 - The Intro

Here's the intro to the game that we're all looking forward to.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - A Trailer

I have no idea what's happening...