Saturday
Sep102011

Daily Lack Of News - 9th September 2011 - Nothing But Trailers

Sorry guys, it's been a dry few days as far as anything exciting happening in the games industry goes, aside from a few pretty cool trailers (although you can still check back on Sunday for those, as usual). I've been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution and hey, that game's long! A lot longer than I thought it would be (hence no review yet *sad face*)... but also alot better than I thought it would be. I can definitely recommend it to anybody with a Lovefilm or heaps of money to whittle your weekend away with.

Ah, screw it, you know what, you've been good, you can have this one a little early:

Battlefield 3 - Operation Guillotine

30 seconds of "Holy fuck!"