Sunday
Sep252011

Trailer Round-Up - Week of 19th September 2011 - Arkham City, Resident Evil 4 HD and David Hasselhoff...

Trailer of the week goes hands down to Arkham City, if watching that doesn't get you pumped to play that game then you probably don't own a console that can play it. Superb.

Batman: Arkham City - The Joker Isn't Playing Games

This sequel is going to deliver. BIG.

Disney Universe - Suit Up!

I'm a sucker for Disney, alright?

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Multiplayer Is Back

I'm not sure if the dubstep circle and the "interested in history" circles overlap much on the venne diagram of demographics but Ubisoft are trying, I suppose.

Serious Sam 3: BFE - More Rich Knuckles

This guy is seriously excited about Serious Sam. It's infectious!

Resident Evil 4 HD - Launch Trailer

Resident Evil 4. With achievements. So... Happy...

Final Fantasy XIII-2

"Despair" Trailer

"Promise" Trailer

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - "Jetpaction"

Caution: Will cause you to buy game.

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning - A Hero's Guide

Claudia Black talking about well-written fantasy? Count me in!

Burnout: Crash - The Hoff

Bet you didn't think you'd be seeing this when you woke up this morning...