Sunday
Sep042011

Trailer Round-Up - Week of 28th August 2011 - Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted, Gears Of Wars 3 and Lots More!

Trailer Of The Week definitely goes to Modern Warfare 3, definitely encapsulates the multiplayer perfectly

Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer World Premiere

Shoot things!

Jurassic Park: The Game - Action Montage

Believe it or not, it's kicking off on Jurassic Park!

War Of The Worlds - Free Run From Aliens!

The gameplay looks meh but the setting is kind of awesome

Jetpack Joyride - Jetpack Theft Is Cool

It may be an iPhone game but this trailer is pretty great

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Cargo Plane Demo

Drake's in a spot of bother

Dino Storm - Lasers On Dinosaurs

How the fuck can dinosaur back laser fights look so boring?!

Gears Of War 3 - Dust To Dust

Aww man, talk about epic!

Dead Island - Release Trailer

Looks like Left 4 Dead in the tropics... I can get on board with that!

Halo: CE Anniversary - Multiplayer Trailer

I guess Halo multiplayer is still a big deal

Fez - A Moving Screenshot

Fez is gorgeous, and it's gonna be amazing

Reader Comments (5)

Out comes the halo hate again. :D
People getting excited for this CoD like it looks any different from CoD4 or MW2, atleast Battlefield requires you to maintain your aim for more than a second, it seems to be just me but CoD is just so easy. Is that why it's so popular?

September 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterLuke D

But anger aside, GoW3, Fez and Dead Island look awesome.

September 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterLuke D

CoD's easyness is definitely a factor in it's popularity, plus, like it or not it really is fun :D So many good games coming out soon, exciting times man! ^^

September 9, 2011 | Registered CommenterGaZZuM

True it is, I can't decide which one's to get. There's literally too many. I'm tentative about Battlefield though because it looks good but Battlefield has always felt like a stiff CoD to me.

September 15, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterLuke D

Well to be fair to Battlefield, the first Battlefield game actually came out over a year before the first Call Of Duty, and Battlefield 2 (the game pretty much all the Battlefields are now modelled after) came out 2 years before the first Modern Warfare... so if anything, it's CoD that's a rip-off of Battlefield ^^

I love the multiplayer in Battlefield games, tactics are actually important and battles are infinitely more epic that in coD

September 15, 2011 | Registered CommenterGaZZuM