Monday
Jan232012

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 16th January 2012 - Resident Evil 6, Darksiders 2 and More...

Trailer Of The Week is obviously Resident Evil 6. I mean come on, not only does it contain Chris Redfield AND Leon Kennedy, but it also contains the words "It's Raccoon City all over again". DUDE! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

No, it's not Sawyer, it's Leon!
Resident Evil 6 - Announcement Trailer

Bigger scale, awesome characters, action all over the place PLUS scares. It's literally the dream!!!

Skullgirls - Meet Painwheel

I have basically no desire to play this, but damned if it doesn't look gorgeous!

Max Payne 3 - All About The Shooting

Shooty shooty gun face

Soul Calibur V - Know Thy Enemy

Yo dawg, I hear you like souls.

Darksider 2 - Meet Your Maker

There have been few more epic looking lead characters than Death. So awesome.

Star Trek Online - Explore Strange New Worlds (For Free!)

I've been playing alot of this and it's properly great.

Unstoppable Gorg - Protect Earth

This looks kinda poo... but I love me some daft trailers!

Shank 2 - Uncut Gameplay Footage

Another gorgeous 2D game. Can't get enough of them.

Reader Comments (2)

Every clip I see of Darksiders 2 just makes the wait even harder. Absolutely loved the first game (though I think Ruin was under-used. Cool, but under-used). As long as Vigil can keep the basics intact (few game makers can when it comes to sequels, for some reason), then I am most definitely in!

January 23, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDefGen71

Same here, everything about the original darksiders was so satisfying. The combat, traversal, story, storytelling and characters were all fantastic, I have to believe Vigil can do it again, I mean, if we can have 2 fantastic Batman games in one generation, then anything can happen! :P

January 23, 2012 | Registered CommenterGaZZuM