Thursday
Nov152012

THAT GTA V Trailer

No sooner had I posted a news story in which I stated that I don't really get excited for Grand Theft Auto games, than this trailer comes along and BLOWS MY FREAKING MIND! Holy fuck I wanna play this so bad it actually hurts my balls!

I swear, you'll never see anything like this again! So watch it! Drink it in!