Monday
Feb132012

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 6th February 2012 - Mass Effect 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, I Am Alive and Gotham City Impostors

Well, it was another week of slim trailer pickin's, that is until a Mass Effect 3 trailer rears it's sexy, female head. Trailer Of The Week definitely goes handily to Mass Effect 3, though a few other games had good trailers this week, there wasn't anything mental or even funny. these game makers really need to step up their game!

Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Means Business

You don't wanna fuck with Shepard, she'll mess you the fuck up!

Lollipop Chainsaw - Hold Your Loved Ones Close

If you weren't sure of the tone they were going for in Lollipop Chainsaw, you will be after this.

I Am Alive - Scale The world

If you thought the Lollipop Chainsaw trailer conveys the game's tone perfectly, then watch this.

Gotham City Impostors - Keep Your Identity Safe

I couldn't get the game to run well on my laptop, but the humour in the game was great. Matches the trailers.