Monday
Feb202012

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 13th February 2012 - Far Cry 3, Max Payne 3, Syndicate and Some Optional Mass Effect 3

Trailer Of The Week is Far Cry 3. Looks good, although I'm not sure how the storyline we see emerge in the trailer can carry a full game. Will be interesting to find out.

Far Cry 3 - Meet The Locals

Maybe it wasn't on the map for a reason...

Armored Core V - Every day Is Doomsday

Who doesn't want to customise and then destroy some massive robots!?

Max Payne 3 - Find That Special Someone

I still think this looks crap, but feel free to make up your own mind

Prototype 2 - Daddy's Coming Home

Something tells me these phone calls are gonna turn sour pretty quickly...

Syndicate - Make A Name For Yourself

So sad this is looking to be the exact same as Deus Ex. We'll find out if it is on Friday.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Mr. Scratch Is Crazy

Other trailers for the game have been limp as a wet noodle, but how can you not love this?

And Finally...

Mass Effect 3 - The Reapers Are Coming

I am, obviously, refusing to watch this, but you are more than welcome good sir!