Monday
Mar262012

Quick Monday Message - GameBanter Podcast Now Available On iTunes!

Hi guys, I'm actually at work right now so I'll (try to) keep this brief.

The first ever GameBanter podcast, which was uploaded on saturday, has now been approved by iTunes! So all you lovely Apple users out there can now get the podcast automatically, as soon as it's available... Although I'm sure you all knew how iTunes worked anyway.

I'll keep posting the podcasts with the streaming player aswell as direct download links, so those of you who dislike iTunes need not go without daft chatter in your ears. It's my intent to make the podcast a weekly thing, probably getting recorded on Saturdays, though that's not set in stone.

Alright, that'll do for now, back to lovely office work! Have a great Monday folks!

GameBanter - Mass Effect 3 Ending Special

Haven't used this in a while. Happy Monday!