Monday
Mar052012

Trailer Round-Up - Week Of 27th February 2012 - Mass Effect 3, Mechs and Journey

Trailer Of The Week is, I'm sure, Mass Effect 3... But I won't be watching it, so instead I'll just watch some people talk about Journey, which still looks fantastic.

Mass Effect 3 - The Launch Trailer

Watch it, enjoy it, don't tell me about it. Deal?

Mech Warrior: Online - Run Diagnostics

The thought of giant robots is always fun, and online? I'll give this a try!

Steel Batallion: Heavy Armor - Suit Up!

What's that? You want more mechs? Well here you are!

Dance Central 2 - Salute To The Party Rock Anthem

As stupidly pointless trailers go: This.

Journey - Take A Relaxing Stroll

The game looks amazing, I'm so sad I can't play it!