Wednesday
May162012

Quick Update - Internetlessness Is Next To God-Awful-lyness

So I am without internet. It sucks. My landlady, whilst in the process of switching over one of our 2 ISPs to a different service, somehow managed to get both services shut off leaving me kind of in the dark. I'm writing this from work bytheway, incase you were wondering, so this post isn't exactly what you'd called "allowed", but there's nowhere else I can get my ass online for probably the next 2 days.

I'll keep posting on Twitter and, I guess, playing games offline? Is that even a thing anymore? Part of me doesn't even want to find out, but I have little recourse other than to persevere onwards. For now I'll just have to savour the slivers of internet I get here at work, and I'll probably add a Twitter widget to the site for a few days, so there's still somewhat new stuff to see.

Sorry guys, best I can do for now. Maybe record a podcast? I dunno, I'm too distraught to think clearly right now.

No internet?!? Seriously? What fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?!

Seemed appropriate...