Monday
May212012

Quick Update - The internet Is The Best Thing

I have the internet back, have for a day or two, but as I'm sure you can imagine I've been chilling out enjoying the weekend. Updates shall resume shortly, and I aim to have a podcast this week (note to self: pull your finger out, you lazy wanker!). Hopefully we can restore our old double-figure view counts! Fingers crossed!!!

I've been playing Max Payne 3. There's alot of this.