Thursday
Jun142012

GameBanter Update - Sorry About My Lazy Ass

It's 7:47am, and I need to start getting ready for work soon, but I felt the need to come and do a bit of an apology. I haven't updated the site in what feels like ages now, I did the E3 podcasts and then took a bit of a rest, but messed my sleep pattern up completely for work with all my incredibly late nights (I had the week off from my job, why not). I was literally staying up all night, then going to sleep the next morning. I started work again on Monday and it's been... a struggle, for lack of a better word, getting back into some sort of coherent routine... But here I am, at 7:51, awake and just about to get ready for work, feeling like maybe I've clocked it. What this basically means is that I don't have to go to sleep at 5 o'clock every night after work because I'm exhausted, which in turn means I can get back to some pissing writing!

It's been a while since I wrote anything substantial for the website, so it's my mission to pull my finger out and get the fuck down to it. I've had a Diablo review in my head for about a week now that I need to get out, the same way you need to listen to that annoying song you've been humming all day; and I HAVE to write a feature about what did and didn't impress me at E3, because there was alot to like/hate about this year's show. Basically I know I've been a prick about it and I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I now have to go get a shirt on and walk to my boring, data-entry job with no money to even buy dinner for myself. That'll show me! Ha! Suck it, loser!

...Now I feel sad.

Knowing I have to write something or risk hating myself, I can't help but feel a little bit like Asura...