Monday
Jan142013

Warner Bros Registers A Shitload Of Batman Domains

Fans of the Batman 'Arkham' games (so, everyone then) should be cautiously optimistic today, as the properties owner Warner Bros has done a spot of website registering, indicating a return to the series may be fairly imminent. Highlights amongst the list include: Arkham Universe, Batman Arkham Origins and Batman Arkham Stories. Granted, a lot of these sound like WB are just covering their bases, but there are still some interesting ideas here, Arkham Stories being my personal favourite.

Here's the full list:

arkhamuniverse.com
batmanarkhamuniverse.com
batmanarkhamarises.com
batmanarkhambegins.com
batmanarkhamdarkknight.com
batmanarkhamknight.com
batmanarkhamlegend.com
batmanarkhamlegends.com
batmanarkhamnight.com
batmanarkhamorigins.com
batmanarkhamstories.com
darkknightarkham.com
dcarkhamuniverse.com
dcarkhamverse.com
thearkhamuniverse.com

I like me some Batman, and like me some Batman: Arkham video games even more!